|Hôpital Sacré Coeur (HSC) is the largest private hospital in the North of Haiti. Located in the town of Milot, the 120 bed hospital has provided uninterrupted service for over 25 years. This premier Haitian healthcare facility has been a beacon of hope for the people of Northern Haiti as it creates a healthier Haiti, one dignified life at a time.
Holy Name Medical Center Announces
Commitment to Help Hôpital Sacré Coeur
|Click here to read more about Holy Name Medical Center’s commitment to help Hôpital Sacré Coeur, or make a donation to help fund Sister Ann’s projects by clicking the PayPal button to the right.
• Own a Piece of American History: JFK’s Mark 1 Jaguar!
• A Bonding of Passions: CRUDEM/Hôpital Sacré Coeur and
Holy Name Medical Center
• Public Health Outreach in Milot: Face to Face
• HSC’s Sister Ann walks with some of the children of Milot
• Send a beautiful expression of love and support the fine works at
Hôpital Sacré Coeur
• Letter from the CRUDEM Chairman: A Season of Hope
|Holy Name Medical Center is Committed to Helping Haiti
||Meet Kyleen of Milot, Haiti||Angels of Milot
| VOLUNTEER SECTION|
|The Haitian Way
||Denise Hoffmann Presentation
||Volunteer and Surgery Schedule
|The CRUDEM Book & Music Store||Follow CRUDEM on Pinterest!|